Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hostage Taker (Eve Rossi #1)Hostage Taker by Stefanie Pintoff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Eve Rossi is a hostage negotiator for the FBI who is currently on hiatus after tragedy hits home. She is suddenly summoned back into action, and in order to be successful, she re-enlists the help of her team (called the Vidocq Unit). Mace, Garcia, Haddox, and Eli work with her to figure out who this Hostage Taker is and save innocent lives.

I loved the characters in this book. They are all ex-cons who have been recruited by the FBI to use their skills to catch other bad guys. There was plenty of action and twists, and I never could figure out who the Hostage Taker was until the very end. I can't wait for the next installment!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment