Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just finished reading the illustrated version and it was amazing! I have read this book twice before, but the last time was probably 12 or 13 years ago? I also watched the movie, but only once or twice and not since it came out. I did not consider myself a fan of Harry Potter, although I have read most of the books and thought they were good.

Anyway--the story itself is great, and timeless! I thought I would find it childish, or that the story would seem old to me since I know it pretty well. I ended up reading through it quickly, as I was completely captivated by the story once again. The illustrations made it even better, and I found myself wishing over and over again that the rest of the series were already available with illustrations. I'm not sure I'll be able to wait for them to be released yearly :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment